How Long Does It Take to Lose the Excess Belly Fat?

Having some amount of body fat is actually healthy. However, there is an excellent reason why you should lose the extra weight around your abdomen. As estimated by the Harvard Medical School, approximately 90% of the fat in the body is right below the skin. This fat is called the subcutaneous fat whereas the other 10% fat is known as the visceral fat. This fat is responsible for many health problems such as cancer, heart diseases, and Type 2 diabetes. If you wish to lose your belly fat, there is no quick or easy way to do it. Supplements and crash diets will definitely not do that trick. But you might think about considering Keto One https://www.rectorycafe.com/obesity/keto-one-diet/ as a handy supplement in losing the excess belly fat.

Your best bet is also to use the overall body fat via exercise and diet, rather than focusing on just one area of the body. If you have been wondering how long it takes to lose the excess belly fat, read on to find out!

How Long Does It Take Lose Belly Fat?

If you wish to lose one pound of fat, you will have to burn approximately 3500 calories. In order to lose 1 pound of fat in one week, you will need to get rid of at least 500 calories from your daily diet religiously. If you continue at that pace, it is possible for you to lose approximately 4 pounds every month.

It is also pertinent to note that if you increase your physical activity on a daily basis, you can burn more calories. In addition to that, exercise will also help you in building your muscle mass. In this regard, you must know that muscles are heavier than fat and therefore, even if you look and feel leaner, it will not necessarily show on the scale.

However, you must remember that everybody is different and every one possesses a unique body type. There exists a lot of variables in how many calories you can burn how much physical activity. The bigger you are, the higher the number of calories you can burn by doing anything. Males usually have more muscles than females. This is why they can burn more calories as compared to the females of the same size.

How to Cut Calories from Your Diet?

Using a few simple techniques, you can easily cut the excessive calories from your daily diet. Start today day by:

  1. Switching Drinks
  2. Cut down on your alcohol intake.
  3. Drink water rather than soda.
  4. Consume black coffee rather than coffee which is flavored with sugar and cream.
  5. Avoiding High-Calorie Foods
  6. Avoid ultra-processed and fast foods.
  7. Try fruits rather than packaged sweets and baked goods.
  8. Avoid fried foods and eat broiled or grilled foods.
  9. Reducing Portions
  10. Measure the oil that you use for cooking.
  11. Use a smaller bowl or plate
  12. Cut down on salad dressings and oil

Takeaway

If you target only the belly fat in your body, you might end up gaining more than you lose. Follow a holistic diet and make small changes every day that you can keep up with.